Saturday, January 4, 2014

*29* Round 2

Almost exactly one year ago, Jake and I decided to try the Advocare 24 Day Challenge.  We saw some great results and were motivated by the changes we were seeing-not only on the scale, but also in our clothes.  

Unfortunately, with moving, the holidays, and I'll admit it-laziness, we've reverted and although we didn't slide all the way back to pre-advocate weight, we've definitely regressed.  I've gained back almost 1/2 of the weight I lost and I've got my little belly pooch back with it.  So, we decided to do Advocare again.  However, this time we're not doing the full challenge.  In an effort to spend a little less money, we are modifying the 24 Day Challenge. 

Staring Monday, we will be doing the 10 Day Herbal Cleanse.  What we will not be doing is the 14 day burn phase.  When we did it last year, I reacted badly to the supplements, so our plan is just to eat as though we're doing the burn.  In addition to ordering the cleanse, we also ordered a box of meal replacement shakes (I also had 1/2 of another box I ordered a few months ago), and a box of watermelon Spark.  We still have some Leptilean, Carb Ease+, and Omegaplex left over from mid-year orders, so we're good to go on that.  I've already got our fridge cleaned out of all of the bad stuff and stocked full with lots of fresh produce.  Our 10 day meal plan with snacks are all planned out as well.  

Our Advocare arrived today, and I'm so excited to get started Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment