Saturday, March 1, 2014

*32* My Favorite Products

My Favorite Advocare Products

1. ThermoPlus
This is my go-to "all-in-one" product.  It helps to maintain my energy levels (along with Spark!), while burning fat, and helping me feel fuller longer.

2. Meal Replacement Shakes
I like both the vanilla and both chocolate flavors (I'll have to try Berry next).  I hate wasting time in the morning making breakfast.  I love that I can grab a pouch and my blender bottle with water and go.  They keep me full, and taste great!  Prior to using Advocare, I had tried other forms or protein/breakfast shakes and didn't find any that tasted good to me.
These also work great for when you are in meetings, running errands, traveling, and don't have time to sit down and eat, or limited availability of food choices.

3. Carb-Ease Plus
I'll be honest, I love my carbs.  Pasta, potatoes, you name it.  Since I started using Advocare, I've been much more mindful of what carbs we're eating and how often.  Our pantry is now stocked with whole-wheat pasta, brown rice, and sweet potatoes.  However, it's just not realistic for us to eat perfectly all of the time.  Carb-Ease helps when we're having a particularly carb-heavy meal, breaking down the carbs and fats, while boosting my metabolism.

4. Spark
Aside from the 24 Day Challenge bundle, Spark is Advocare's most popular product.  It's a safe, sugar-free drink that boosts energy without the crash and jitters commonly associated with energy drinks.  It provides a more consistent flow of energy throughout the day.  While I may not get an instant jolt of energy that I would expect, on days that I drink Spark, I notice that I'm not needing a nap come noon, and yawns are hard to come by.

Interested in trying out one or more of these products? Want to know more?
Message me, I'd love to tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment