Wednesday, January 30, 2013

*27* Day 24!!!



LAST DAY

Today is the last day of the challenge.  I weighed myself this morning and I had to double take what the scale read because I honestly couldn't believe it.  I surpassed my short-term goal weight and was down 8lbs from the day we started.  Prior to Christmas, I had weighed myself and was 13lbs heavier than I am now. I am ecstatic about my results.  I will be getting my final measurements tonight when my husband gets home. 

Breakfast
We had a snow day, so I had time to make an actual breakfast today.  I made scrambled eggs (1 whole, 2 whites) with green onions, and had a whole wheat bread thins toast with a little bit of natural peanut butter. So good!

Mid Morning Snack
raw almonds and cashews

Lunch
Left over pork chop

Mid-Afternoon Snack
Carrots and garlic hummus

Dinner
Sweet potato lasagna from the Advocare cook book. 

Evening Snack
Ginger cookie and carrots

Water Intake
Much better today!

How I felt
Pretty good! I'm excited to be done with the challenge and have the awesome results that I did!


I will come back and do another post that summarizes our experience with Advocare and the 24 day challenge.   


No comments:

Post a Comment